A career with Peregrine isn’t law as you know it.
From skiing to travelling to writing novels, or simply balancing family life, you will have the freedom to live your best life.
Whether you want to work from home, on the move or from our London office, you can work flexibly, whenever and wherever.
Say goodbye to timesheets, targets and traditional partnership structures
You’ll have control over your work and fees while continuing to work on complex, cross border legal matters.
We created Peregrine with a vision. In today’s world, private practice English legal advice should be easily accessible to clients whatever their size or global location. Our lawyers are making that happen.
Brigit Hanwell Corporate
“I love working at Peregrine. Being able to either work from home or come into the office gives me so much flexibility and the best of both worlds – many of my friends who work 9-5 in an office are extremely jealous! I also feel extremely valued at Peregrine, much more so than I ever did while working in the City, and because I am able to pick and choose what I want to do, I never feel out of my comfort zone and genuinely enjoy all the legal work I do.”
Andrew Elishahoff Corporate & Commercial
“Most consultant law firms provide little more than an administrative framework for consultants to provide services to their own clients. Working with Peregrine is different. From the start Peregrine has provided me with a varied workload ranging from drafting commercial agreements to devising the GDPR compliance strategy for a large multi-national. Nigel and Ben’s vision and enthusiasm is infectious, putting Peregrine in a league of its own.”
- Love international deals: we’re passionate about client’s international ambitions and over 50% of our work is international
- Collaborate seamlessly: we work closely with our network of global law firms to give clients access to the right support in any market
- Embrace technology: we use the latest technologies to help us work more efficiently across borders at the touch of a button
- Work quickly: we have the energy and expertise to match the pace of our international fast-growth clients
- Have character: we’re not machines but bring a human touch and bucket loads of personality to our work
Does this sound like you?
We’re looking for highly skilled and experienced lawyers to join our team. We engage our lawyers as consultants and provide them with the support, resources and new law brand to define their own careers.