+44 (0)7795 182197
+44 (0)20 3858 0800
Corporate & Commercial
Alex is a highly experienced commercial corporate lawyer who works for companies, partnerships, charities, entrepreneurs, start-ups and individuals. She has been a partner of a large London law firm and more recently has run her own firm advising a range of business clients from entrepreneurs, to not for profits to global corporates.
She has significant international expertise and has recently been the lead legal adviser to a leading global charitable foundation, advised a global regulatory compliance consultancy on engagement terms, data protection and compliance training and negotiated master service agreements for a key client with 2 of the UK’s big 4 banks.
Alex qualified as a UK lawyer in 2001 and also captained the England Women’s Lacrosse team, playing in 4 world cups.
- Agency and distribution contracts
- Consultancy arrangements
- Data protection and privacy
- Fundraising, business investments and exits
- Intellectual Property licences and assignments
- Joint ventures
- Partnerships and LLPs
- Technology software development, licensing, maintenance, hardware procurement and IT outsourcing
- 2018: Joined Peregrine Law
- 2010: Business owner, Alex Harle Advisory Limited
- 2004-2010: Associate, Partner Bircham Dyson Bell LLP
- 1999-2004, Associate, Clifford Chance