+44 (0)20 3858 0800
Gretchen has had extensive recent experience as an in-house lawyer and consultant and was previously an associate at one of the world’s global elite firms, Latham & Watkins. She advises clients across a range of general commercial, corporate and employment issues. Her clients have ranged from start-up technology businesses to international funds, spanning a variety of industries.
She has recently assisted the share incentives team at Simmons & Simmons LLP on the drafting and implementation of a Talent Equity Plan for a major commodities trader and Allen & Overy’s Peerpoint, co-ordinating employment and intellectual property law advice from local counsel in over 60 jurisdictions for a global technology provider. Gretchen qualified as a UK lawyer in 2010, has worked in Hong Kong, represented Ireland at sailing and also captained the Oxford University sailing team.
- Commercial leasing
- Consultancy arrangements
- Employee share options and share plans
- Employment contracts
- Employment law advice in the context of international M&A, including TUPE
- Exclusivity agreements
- Preparing staff handbooks
- Settlement agreements
- 2018: Joined Peregrine Law
- 2015: Senior Legal Consultant, SAS Law
- 2015: In-house counsel, Eggborugh Power Limited
- 2008-2015: Associate, Latham & Watkins