PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these terms?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website, www.peregrinelaw.com (our site).
- WHO WE ARE AND HOW TO CONTACT US
- www.peregrinelaw.com is a site operated by Peregrine Law Limited (We). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10003029 and have our registered office at Peregrine Law, WeWork, 10 York Road, London, SE1 7ND.
- We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- To contact us, please email email@example.com or telephone on +44 (0)20 3858 0800.
- BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
- If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
- We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
- THERE ARE OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our services and our business priorities.
- WE MAY SUSPEND OR WITHDRAW OUR SITE
- Our site is made available free of charge.
- We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
- HOW YOU MAY USE MATERIAL ON OUR SITE
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
- The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WEBSITES WE LINK TO
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
- We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any service to you, which will be set out in our business Terms and Conditions should you instruct us.
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our site or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
- In particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- RULES ABOUT LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WHICH COUNTRY’S LAWS APPLY TO ANY DISPUTES
- OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
‘Peregrine Law’ is a registered trade mark of Peregrine Law Limited. You are not permitted to use it without our approval, unless it is part of material you are using as permitted under ‘How you may use material on our site’.