Experts in advising on fundraising/investment deals for fast growth businesses, private equity and investment funds, venture capitalists, hedge funds and angel investors
Peregrine Law has an outstanding fundraising team with lawyers who have advised on the corporate and finance aspects of private equity and other investments deals around the world. Our lawyers have experience advising some of the world’s largest PE funds as well as working with offshore hedge funds, individual investors and family offices. They are now purely focused on delivering exceptional legal services to Peregrine’s clients off our modern, client-centric corporate law platform. You get exceptional value and 24/7 access to our leading, London City trained deal lawyers.
Peregrine Law’s Private Equity lawyers are supported on their transactions by our banking, employment and real estate experts. We are passionate about providing a cost effective, seamless service.
Peregrine’s recent Fundraising experience includes advising:
- multi-award winning fund manager, Calculus Capital, on several of its 2016 and 2017 UK investments
- a UK software company on its sale to a US private equity backed tech company for over £10m (made up of cash and shares in the buyer)
- an English/BVI group on shareholder and other establishment arrangements for new school businesses in Hong Kong, Kenya and Oman
- a Cayman hedge fund on the disposal of one Hong Kong and two French subsidiary companies
Our corporate lawyers also have experience of advising:
- CVC Asia Pacific and Catalyst Investment Managers on their A$750m leveraged buy out of the Pacific Brands business from Pacific Dunlop Limited, Australia’s largest ever buy out at that time
- on the £500m sale of a private equity owned private UK company
- the lead bank arrangers on the £800m facilities for Apax Partners’ acquisition of a majority stake in Travelex Plc and Travelex’s subsequent acquisition of Ruesch International (Australian aspects)
- on aspects of the merger of $800m Carl Zeiss Opthalmic Lens Division and SOLA International Inc by Carl Zeiss AG and Swedish private equity firm EQT
- Cardinal Capital Partners on the establishment of a hedge fund group
- on the initial evaluation/structuring of a proposed Mexico renewable infrastructure fund.
- the Temporis Sustainable Opportunities Fund on the establishment of, and the seed investment, in a long/short hedge fund (Cayman feeder structure)
- on the establishment of real estate property funds with complex structures in multiple jurisdictions
- on a series of investments for certain Luxembourg incorporated private equity funds